The 2023 Anniversary Jubilee starts on April 6 at 10AM US EDT.
The event ends on April 18th at 10AM US EDT.
You can participate in the Anniversary Jubilee by acquiring the event starter quest from the Crown Store. NO CROWNS or real currency is required to acquire this quest ("Ache for Cake") from the Crown Store as it's listed as FREE.
If you don't want to go through the Crown Store, you can travel to the Jubilee Bakery Barge and talk to Chef Donolon located in the following starter cities:
- Vulkhel Guard (Auridon)
- Ebonheart (Stonefalls)
- Daggerfall (Glenumbra)
After completing the quest, you will be rewarded with the 2023 ESO Anniversary Cake (Jubilee Cake 2023) which can be used as a home furnishing or more importantly as a Tool from your Collections menu to receive a 100% XP (double XP) boost for 2 hours. You can refresh the 2 hour duration by eating the cake any time.
In addition to the double XP buff, you will also get 3 Event Tickets from eating the Jubilee Cake every day. You should be able to get 39 Event Tickets total from the event.
IMPORTANT: Always count your Event Tickets, any event ticket gained after you hit the limit of 12 in your currency inventory will not count. So if you have 12 event tickets and you get another 3, it will REMAIN 12 tickets.
You will receive Anniversary Jubilee Gift Boxes any time you complete a daily quest anywhere in the game. Eligible daily quests include:
- Daily Crafting Writs
- Daily Delve Quests
- World Boss Quests
- Daily Alliance War Quests
- Daily Battlegrounds Quests
- Daily Dungeon Quests (Pledges)
- Trial Quests
- Daily Heist Quests
- Daily Sacrament Quests
Gift boxes have a chance to contain the following rewards:
- Basic Crafting materials
- Rare Crafting materials
- Motif Chapter
- Style Item Page
- Furniture Recipe
- A tradeable Bonemold Armor outfit style page.*
- "Desecrated Grave Soil", a Worm Cult style item.
- Transmutation Crystals
*Note: If you've already collected a Bonemold Armor outfit style page earlier that day, you will be rewarded with either a Saberkeel style page or a Worm Cult style page.
You can purchase the following items from the Impresario, also located near the starter cities:
- Chartreuse Lily Petals fragment
- Enchanted Silver Flute fragment
- Mystical Sheet Music fragment
- Bottle of Silver Mist fragment
- Delicate Dancer's Baton fragment
- Pressed Lily Petal Insoles fragment
Bottled Skin Dyes fragment
You are guaranteed to receive one of the following items that you don't currently own:
- Worm Cult Motif chapters (bound)
- Jephrine Paladin armor style pages
- Imperial Champion armor style pages
- Prophet armor style pages
- Lyris armor style pages
- Sai Sahan armor style pages
- Abnur Tharn armor style pages
- Saberkeel armor style pages
- Aurora Firepot Spider Parts
- Deserated Grave Soil
- Group Repair Kits*
*Note: Group Repair Kits will always be in the Bags of Jubilee Yesteryear if you already have all the other items collected.
Other items for sale include:
- Bound style pages for the Bonemold armor style
- Anniversary Cake furnishings from previous years
- Companion Guild Commendations
If you missed out on the previous events you can still get the Hide Shoulder Collectible and the fourth Aurora Firepot Spider pet fragment from Philius Dormier, the Impresario's assistant.