Dungeon & Arena
- Auroran’s Thunder: This set is now properly labeled as Damage over Time and a proc.
- Azureblight Reaper: Fixed an issue where this set was not obeying its cooldown on recently affected targets.
- Pestilent Host: This set can now stack between multiple wearers. Large groups beware!
- Pillar of Nirn: The initial hit from this set can now be properly blocked.
- Sunderflame: This set now has a 2.1 second cooldown to prevent situations where repeated Heavy Attacks prevented it from dealing any damage.
- Unleashed Terror: This set is now properly labeled as a proc and has a 2 second delay before it deals damage. The total damage and duration remain the same.
- Viper’s Sting: This set now has a 1 second delay and ticks 4 times instead of 5 times. The total damage over the duration remains the same.
- Kjalnar’s Nightmare: Fixed an issue where you could still generate stacks for a short window against targets who were recently affected by this set.
- Kra’gh’s: This set’s attack hit box now better matches its visual effects and adjusted its visual frequency to match its actual frequency. Overall, this will slightly decrease the width of the attack (-25cm) but increase the length (+3m).
- Selene: Updated this set to no longer spawn a real spirit bear pet, and now summons a visual bear to maul your foes. This should significantly improve its performance without changing its behavior too drastically, other than fixing multiple issues where it could synergize with sets such as Necropotence.
- Sellistrix: This set is now properly labeled as a proc.
- Stormfist: The Storm Atronach fist from this set can now be properly dispelled as it is pretty darn magical when you think about it.
- Velidreth: This set’s disgusting “spores” longer explode after hitting a target, and instead now continue to travel in a straight line. Fixed a few edge cases where the set would fail to work with multiple users.
- Pearls of Ehlnofey: Fixed an issue where this set was incorrectly proccing off damage abilities that healed you when they dealt damage. This set was balanced around frequently having to cast healing abilities and this occurrence worked around this requirement, causing it to be significantly stronger than intended in some cases.
- Syvarra’s Scales: The initial hit from this set can now be properly blocked.
- Twin Sister’s: Fixed an issue where the Damage over Time from this ability could be dodged and blocked in some cases.
- Galerion’s Revenge: This set is now properly labeled as a proc.
- Meritorious Service and Powerful Assault: Fixed an issue where these sets did not properly follow their intended sorting behavior with how they applied to targets. They will now prioritize nearby players to the wearer of the set that do not have the effect active already.
- Vicecannon of Venom: The Damage over Time from this set can now stack from multiple users.
- Kyne’s Wind: Fixed an issue where this set would activate when you cast an ability while under the effects of a Major Buff, rather than casting an ability that applies a Major Buff to you or an ally.
- Roar of Alkosh: Increased this set’s Armor reduction cap to 6000, up from 3000. Perhaps damage dealers will finally wear it, but probably not.
- Sul-Xan’s Torment: Fixed an issue where if multiple players procced this set and had a soul active at any given time, anyone picking up a soul would remove all others around them in a 3 meter radius. It will now only remove the user’s soul, so multiple people can properly use the set!
- Twilight Remedy: Fixed an issue where this set could apply to yourself if you activated your own synergy.