The Designer Spotlight is an 'interview a designer' session that is generally scheduled once a week at Professor Airie's Twitch stream — featuring one designer each time and providing an opportunity to explore the designer's inspiration, stories behind the homes, thought processes, design concepts, and tips and tricks.
Make sure to check out Airie's Ultimate ESO Homestead Guide along with a previous Designer Spotlight featuring @Yumij from PC/EU!
@LordVengian - Xbox/Europe
LordVengian is a musician, conductor, and IT administrator by day and loves to bring his creativity into The Elder Scrolls Online. When creating a house or an object, he wants it to feel natural and fit within the setting of the environment. He works with what is available at the time and creates things that you would not expect to be at the house.
He's also a Hard Mode Stream Team member who streams on Twitch!
Tips and Tricks from LordVengian
- Take your time and collect furnishings as you go. There are many housing items and you never know what you may find out there.
- If you are at a loss for a specific place or item, come back to it later. You never know what idea might pop into your head.
- Match items with their setting to create a more realistic environment and use lighting to your advantage.
- Check or flip an object to find the perfect surface or fitting. There is no rule saying stairs should be stairs or a wall should be a wall.
- Enjoy yourself and mess around. Try new ideas and rebuild. Some of the greatest creations come by trying something new.