The Designer Spotlight is an 'interview a designer' session that is generally scheduled once a week at Professor Airie's Twitch stream — featuring one designer each time and providing an opportunity to explore the designer's inspiration, stories behind the homes, thought processes, design concepts, and tips and tricks.
Make sure to check out Airie's Ultimate ESO Homestead Guide along with her previous Designer Spotlight featuring @Demon_31 from PC/EU.
Bayushi is a non-affiliated lone wolf who loves designing 'pockets of Oblivion' of her own.
Auntie Bayu's Trick or Treat Grab Bag with some advice:
- Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
- If you have a vision but can't really grasp it, try giving it a name or a title.
- Just start. It is impossible to decorate a house without placing the first piece of furniture.
- Check the bottoms, always check them bottoms, some may surprise you :wink:
- Play with it - test, break, rebuild, and polish. Find your own solutions.
- Lighting makes difference, hella difference.
- Remember that an advice is not a rule. There are no rules.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.